Paradigm Capital Management, Inc.
Paradigm Capital Management, Inc. (“Paradigm”) has always valued the trust our clients and investors have placed in us, and we are committed to the responsible management, use and protection of their personal information. Paradigm will not disclose personal financial information about any client or investor to third parties except as necessary to establish and manage the account of the client or investor or as permitted by law.
The Information We Collect About You
Paradigm collects information about our clients and investors (“you”) to help us serve your financial needs, administer and update accounts, reduce fraud and other risks, provide customer service, offer new products or services, and fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. Any collection of personal information is to support our normal business operations and service your account. We typically collect personal information from you when you complete our account application or subscription documents. This information may include:
- Social security or taxpayer identification number
- Account balance
- Investment objectives and activity
- Accounts at other institutions
How We Handle Your Personal Information
Paradigm does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted or required by law. However, in the course of servicing your account, we may share information about our customers with other service providers such as mutual fund companies, affiliated advisors, affiliated broker-dealers, banks, investment firms, or third party service providers to effect transactions, provide account maintenance or customer service to your account. We may also disclose your information to other organizations as permitted by law such as government agencies, or to other organizations and individuals with your consent (e.g. to your attorney or tax professional). We do not sell or share information about you to third parties for marketing purposes. Here are the details:
- In order to complete certain transactions or account changes that you direct, it may be necessary to provide identifying information to companies or individuals that are not affiliated with us. For example, if you ask to transfer assets from another financial institution to us, we will need to provide certain information about you to that company to complete the transaction.
- In order to alert you to other financial products and services that we offer, we may share your information within our affiliated companies. This would include for example, sharing your information with Paradigm affiliates to make you aware of the Paradigm Funds.
- In certain instances, we may contract with non-affiliated companies to perform services for us (such as independent auditors or non-affiliated broker-dealers for execution of trades). Where necessary, we will disclose information we have about you to these third parties. In all such cases, we provide the third party with only the information necessary to carry out its assigned responsibilities and only for that purpose. And, we require these third parties to treat your private information with the same high degree of confidentiality that we do.
- Finally, we will release information about you if you direct us to do so, if we are compelled by law to do so, or in other legally limited circumstances (for example, to protect your account from fraud).
How We Safeguard Your Information
We limit personnel access to information to those who assist us in providing products and services to you. We maintain strict physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
What You Can Do
For your protection, we recommend that you do not provide your account information to anyone. If you become aware of any suspicious activity relating to your account, please contact us immediately.
We Will Keep You Informed
Our Commitment To You
As a Paradigm client or investor, you have entrusted to our care not only your hard-earned money but your personal and financial data as well. We recognize that your relationship with us is based on trust, and that you expect us to act responsibly and in your best interest.
Because your personal and financial data is your private information, we do not sell your information to anyone. Instead, your information is used primarily to complete transactions on your behalf or to make you aware of other financial products and services that we offer.
Provided by Paradigm Capital Management, Inc., a federally registered investment advisory firm.